With my solo gig coming up, I decided that I want a bit of solo giging practise. One idea is to play a few tunes at an open mic night. I found two open mic places in Plymouth, not too far from where I live: The Rakuda Bar on Wednesdays and the Woodside on Sundays. I spend some time at the Rakuda Bar last night and there was little, but nice audience. However, it is outside and I am a bit worried that my fingers might be too cold. I will try anyway, I think, in mid December or January. I hope I have time to check out the Woodside on Sunday. I heard there are really good musicians there. In any case, I need to decide on a set and get ready.
Also, I found a bass player who might join our little band.
No comments:
Post a Comment